PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- For the purposes of the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data (Act), the responsible of the website, in compliance with the provisions in the art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website that provide or are going to provide their personal data, these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency. The purpose of this file is to manage your contractual relationship with us and send you information regarding products and which may be of your interest, from the study of data collected while browsing the website, from the data provided by any form, including those arising from the business relationship or delivery of products purchased.
- Users, by ticking the box, accept express and freely their personal data to be processed by the provider to: send commercial communications regarding our products or services, perform statistical studies, process orders or requests made by the user and send Newsletter.
- If you do not want to receive our Newsletter, enter your account and disable the sending of Newsletters and information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the cancellation of the service. If you are not subscribed to the Newsletter, the information you provide to us in your order will only be used with the purpose of managing your order.
- The provider expressly informs and assures users that their personal information will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third companies. All requested information through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary to provide optimal service to the user.
- In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data (Act), customers and users of our website may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition about their personal data via e-mail email@example.com, and indicating the name, user and email with which you signed up, enclosing a photocopy of the ID of the user.
- The cookies are essential for Internet operation, and bring numerous advantages for the presentation of interactive services, facilitating browsing and usability for our website. Consider that the cookies cannot damage your computer and on the contrary, activated cookies help us to identify and solve problems.
- The purpose of cookies is to collect anonymous information about how many times a user visits the site, calculate the start of the session and whether it keeps open, they record the origin of the visits and other similar statistics.
- At any time, if you do not want cookies to be saved on your browser you may deactivate the use of these via your Internet browser settings, or may establish certain policies that allows a private mode to be activated through the cookies that are always deleted after your visit.
- All content published on the website (design, text, store photos, logos and other artwork), as well as trade names, trademarks or industrial designs and any other signs of legal protection are covered by intellectual and industrial property of the provider or third-holders who have duly authorized their inclusion on the website.
- In any case, it shall be deemed any license granted or its makes waiver, transmission or transfer of such rights or it is conferred any right of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents without the express permission of the provider or owners concerned.
- The inclusion of hyperlinks on websites outside the provider does not imply, in any case, the existence of commercial or trading relationships with the owner of the website where it is included in the link, or the acceptance of its contents or services.